Our gorgeous Chicago skyline is the perfect backdrop
Golden hour is a beautiful time to capture your family with the beautiful Chicago Skyline and Lake Michigan. If you are a family that enjoys the city, this is a bucket list photo shoot or if you are coming into Chicago for vacation - vacation is a great time to take family pictures and capture your adventure! Truly we are blessed with an amazing lakefront just a car drive away and some great restaurants to visit after your session!
This summer Christina Bailitz Photography will be offering beach sessions so watch the schedule for 2019 Beach Golden Hour Sessions.
Class of 2020
“This is your time“
Senior Picture Sessions are built based upon your vision.
This session was done on a weeknight in the city on a beautiful summer evening as we started at the Riverwalk and headed to Michigan Ave and stopped along many Chicago landmarks and ended our session in the loop on LaSalle Street. It was super fun!!
Some senior sessions prefer a small local session and some prefer a trip into the city with multiple outfit changes and locations. Some prefer sessions the summer before senior year , some prefer a fall session, and some prefer to do them right before graduation when a decision has been made on college. Christina Bailitz Photography will work with you get your session to meet your goals from package size, scheduling during time of the year and locations.
In a second life changes all the time….
And one of the most amazing moments is when you family grows by two feet in a second. Fresh 48 sessions capture the first pictures in a hospital lifestyle photography session.
Sweet Baby M was just a day new when I got to meet him.
SPRING is here and soon there will be blooms and warmer days, but these are some warmer days after the winter of 2019 - I mean I am so happy it is over!!! Is anyone going to miss waking up to snow? Well except the polar bears in Chicago.
Winter of 2019 started off with entering the the 2019 Shoot & Share Contest that starts in January, voting happens in February and the results are released in March. I was super excited that 3 of my photo's placed out of over 500,000 photos - Top 10% for Kids - Top 20% for Seniors - Top 30% for Babies.
This winter I also have had some time to take care of me, as I recover from an unplanned surgery, all is ok, but they say life has a way of happening and think this was God's way of slowing me down a little. I have learned a new level of patience after being the patient vs. caretaker and so thankful for having an awesome tribe of friends and family that helped me.
So now it's time to start planning Spring 2019 with a refreshed healthy outlook!! I am super excited to get Christina Bailitz Photography moving full speed ahead for 2019 in a few weeks when I can start shooting again and follow my passion!!
Looking forward to capturing all spring has to offer:
* Moms-to-be *
* Newborns *
* Baby Milestones *
* First Communions *
* 8th Grade Graduations *
* Dance Recital Pictures *
* High School Seniors *
* Mother's Day Mom & Me *
* Family Sessions *
So contact me to get a session on the books!
Just over 60 days ago the summer countdown began for the kids to be out school and run into summer. I don't know about you but I was ready for a break from worrying about bedtimes, if homework was done and did we have something to scrape together for lunches. Now........here we are in the final less than ten days of summer and school is back! Are we ready????
- I am NOT ready for the alarm at 5:45am and getting everyone up and moving but I KNOW as Mom that we all need a little more schedule and structure to our days. As the kids have grown up over the summers. bedtime has stretched past the end of Jimmy Fallon and the wake up time is more like lunch time at school and Mom is ready for bed before the kids on many days (but I was ready for bed before them even when they were little and went to bed at 7p).
- Lunches.... During the summer breakfast & lunch get combined or it's lunches that are not sandwiches or eating out when we are running around. Making lunches is going to be a passing of the torch this year in our house. We started this at the end of the year - it was not a success - but I am sticking to they will be making their own lunch, as tweens and teens they truly are capable of it!
- I am not ready for the homework that goes with the new school year that is for sure. Especially since even though I completed 4 years of college at U of I, I am officially not smarter than grammar school it seems most times my kids need help.
- I do know that my kids are ready to see their friends daily. And for my boys to see friends in person since Fort Nite is only talking - yes we have had the battle of Fort Nite this summer.
- And Mom is looking forward to seeing my mom friends if even in the parking lot passing by, as life is so busy these days, it's so hard to get time away!
- And we all do better on a schedule and we have lacked that and as much as we say we don't - we do need some schedule - just not overschedule : )
So as they say all good things must come to an end and that is the truth for Summer of 2018. The last summer we have two drivers in the house. The summer that was a little slower pace but we needed that. Another summer of memories that we will treasure.
Now we move onto a fall that will bring new school classes, classmate and teachers, new sports teams, new photographs to capture and new memories.